Simple Tote Bag Pattern

This simple tote bag pattern is perfect for mass production or beginners. We made one for each our Girl Scouts bridging up to Brownies. This would be a great project for any beginning sewer and even a wonderful troop activity, there are many places that will rent out their sewing rooms for an hour or… Continue reading Simple Tote Bag Pattern

Vintage Made Modern: Little Yoga Pants!

I love finding vintage patterns, they are so easy to come by if you aren’t looking for anything specific and impossible to come by if you are. Now what to do when you do find a super cute vintage pattern, make it of course!!! Unless it is very, very, vintage, then you should strive to… Continue reading Vintage Made Modern: Little Yoga Pants!

Duct Tape and Dog beds.

Whew, finally a new post!!! Who knew preschool made everything so busy? The topics in this evenings post are left over from the summer. I have accidentally been sitting on them, as many other things and now, unfortunately, the pile under me has gotten quite high! The first is concerning duct tape. Duct tape is… Continue reading Duct Tape and Dog beds.

Framed Quilt Art with Qoute.

My creativity is getting better. This is exciting. I actually tried my hand at free quilting. I never quilt. Leaps and bounds, I tell you! Recently, (ahem a couple of months ago, before juice was spilled on my computer) I made this… It turned out adorable! Here is what you need to make this; Lots… Continue reading Framed Quilt Art with Qoute.

Tea Towels…part one: Homemade applique decoration.

I love tea towels. I adore tea towels, I vow never to buy another dish towel and to only use tea towels for the rest of my life. I will still make some dish towels, occasionally, when the fabric presents itself. Beyond that though, all tea towels, all the time. I have yet to make… Continue reading Tea Towels…part one: Homemade applique decoration.